To ensure GSCPF continues to be an influential and active player in Glasgow City, we invite you to join our current members.
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly Membership Meetings
- Quarterly Peer Support Network Meetings (GSCPF Events Listing)
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Inclusion on our email distribution list
- Member’s area web access
- Information and invitations to all forthcoming training, events, seminars and conferences
- Opportunities to represent your care sector on joint planning groups, development projects and working parties
- Involvement and updates on unique Glasgow partnership working
- Website Discussion Boards
- Anonymous information sharing and learning exchange with other social care colleagues via email/website
Current Membership Fees:
- £60 for organisations with a turnover under £50,000
- £90 for organisations with a turnover between £50,001 and £200,000
- £120 for organisations with a turnover over £200,000
The core costs of GSCPF are funded through Glasgow City Council Social Work and membership subscriptions.
This pays for one full-time and one part time GSCPF staff, office premises and running costs. GSCPF gratefully acknowledges the funding it receives from Glasgow City Council Social Work and our member organisations.
To sustain the longevity of the Forum would require a substantial increase in income generation from subscriptions and events. We therefore hope provider organisations will continue to join us in aspiring to create an independent Forum in the future.